The perfect opportunity to discover the world of artisan pasta.
During your visit, you’ll learn how we make our healthy, highly digestible pasta following a production method that has been handed down for five generations.
It will be an opportunity to revive the customs of our grandparents, a cognitive and sensory journey especially for those who are curious and passionate about Italian culinary tradition.
The tour includes:
- Visit to the museum + pasta factory: from milling the flour to making fresh pasta using historical machines; explanation and practical demonstration of how gluten forms; difference between ancient and modern wheat; difference between industrial and artisan pasta + tour of production with machines from the 1950s + visit to the drying cells
- The visit lasts 1 hour and costs 25 euros per person (For children over the age of 12, the reduced ticket costs 12 euros)
- Visiting hours are from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., with the last admission at 3:30 p.m
- At the end of the visit, we will have a gift for you: a package of organic pasta 100% italian wheat
- The tour can be done in Italian, English or French
- Groups up to 20 people max are welcome
- Reservations are required for the visit. Contact +39 055 858013 or fill in the form below.
- If you are interested in purchasing additional pasta, please note that we do not sell pasta directly at our pasta factory. However, you will be able to find what you need at the shops in Strada in Chianti as well as in neighbouring shops, each with their own opening hours.
GIFT VOUCHER option
You can now give this cultural adventure to a friend or family member by purchasing a gift voucher. Simply write to us to request further details and fill in the form to receive your voucher.
For schools and tour operators, contact +39 331 112 6299 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guided tours available by reservation
Tel: +39 055 858013
Pastificio Artigiano Fabbri
Piazza Emilo Landi 18
50022 – Strada in Chianti (FI)
From Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (last admission: 3.00 pm)
How to reach us:
Pastificio Fabbri is located in Strada in Chianti, 10 km south of Florence. For those arriving in Florence by motorway (A1), exit at Firenze-Sud: as soon as you exit, take SS 222 (Via Chiantigiana) towards Siena. You’ll immediately cross the town of Grassina. After another 8 km approximately, you will find Strada in Chianti (hamlet of the municipality of Greve in Chianti). Once you’ve reached the centre of the village, in Piazza Landi, you’ve already arrived.
Customisable educational materials (adaptable to elementary, middle, high school and university classes), library, availability of teaching materials, videos, thesis assistance; access for the disabled, lessons.
Download our presentation document: The Fabbri Museum